Web browsers and terminal devices
The website uses responsive design, and its content adapts to the device being used. The pages are best viewed with the latest browser versions. You can use the website with older browser versions but you may not be able to make full use of all the features available.
Feeds and subscriptions
You can subscribe to the latest media releases published on this website. They will be sent you by email. You can also subscribe to several RSS feeds.
Cookies are small text files placed and stored on your computer. They do not harm your computer or files. Please remember that cookies may be necessary for certain services to work properly.
The website uses session cookies and tracking cookies. The session cookies used on this website are retained in temporary memory as long as your online session lasts and erased when you close your browser. Only the tracking cookies that are used to identify new and returning visitors remain on your computer. Tracking cookies remain active for 13 months, unless you delete them or your browser settings are configured to automatically delete them earlier.
Our website uses third-party analytics software (Matomo) that puts a tracking cookie on your computer. This cookie allows us to track returning visitors.
For this purpose, your browser will inform us whether a tracking cookie is already in use. If one cannot be located, a new tracking cookie will be sent to the browser. We never disclose visitor information gathered by tracking cookies to third parties.
- your IP address
- the time of your visit
- pages you visit
- your browser type
- the web address from which you landed to the Droneinfo.fi website
- the server from which you landed to the Droneinfo.fi website
- the name of the domain from which you landed to the Droneinfo.fi website.
- Information collected using cookies is typically stored in the form in which it was collected for six months. The information is not used as such for analytics, however. IP addresses are masked for the purposes of analytics.
You can manage cookies by changing your browser settings. Note that your selections are browser-specific which means that you have to make the selections separately for each browser you use. For example, when using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, cookies can be enabled/disabled as follows.
Google Chrome 79:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the menu icon at the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Click Advanced.
- In the Privacy and security section, click Site Settings. Then select Cookies and site data.
- Disable or enable the setting ‘Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)’.
Internet Explorer 11:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the gear icon (Tools) and select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and then click Advanced.
- Select Accept or Block under First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies. In addition, enable or disable the setting ‘Always allow session cookies’.
- Click OK.
Mozilla Firefox 60:
- Open Firefox.
- Click the menu icon at the upper right corner and select Options.
- Select Privacy & Security.
- Under the History heading, open the drop-down menu ‘Firefox will’.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Remember history’, ‘Never remember history’ or ‘Use custom settings for history’.
- Under the Cookies and Site Data heading, you can enable or disable cookies and site data.
- Close the Options page.